The village of Goesnes is a picturesque and historical village at the origin of the Cow War (1275-1277).
It houses 3 museums:
- The Heritage Museum 1 – History of the earth and mankind
- The Heritage Museum 2 – Great War
- The museum – School in heritage
The Hodoumont castle, classified as an exceptional heritage site, is 1km away.
Nearby: Huy, Modave, Havelange, Durbuy, Namur, Chevetogne…
Thanks to a network of walks, lovers of hiking will be able to discover and meet charming little corners.
For the most gourmet, the “flavor route” and the “cheese route” offer the opportunity to taste local products.
For all other tourist information, don’t hesitate to visit the website of the tourist office Condroz Famenne, the valley of flavours, http://www.valleesdessaveurs.be
- Lesse Kayaks
- The magnificent ravel (line 126 from Ciney to Huy)
- The domaine of Chevetogne
- The golf “Five nations” of Méan
- The most beautiful villages of wallonia
- Monopoli museum
- The house Leffe (Leffe, brewed by centuries)
- The brewery Bocq
And the restaurants of course:
Affordable : pic-nic in Havelange
Brasseries : Huy, Durbuy, Namur, Gesves,…
Chic : Naxhelet at the golf of Wanze, , Bossimé’s workshop in Namur
Very chic : Arabelle Meirlaan in Marchin